Saturday, July 22, 2017

Winter Wishes:Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Saturday!
I hope that you all are all having a wonderful weekend.
For today I have some super cute cards for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive
I was inspired with this week's Stella Sketch Challenge #512 over at Catch The Bug Challenge blog. 


For my cards, I used Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad and the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs. I used the super cute CLYDES CHRISTMAS 01 (colored version).
The scallop yellow border is from the Wild Card cartridge. Next, I used a stitched rectangle die from on the "Winter Wishes" sentiment which was made with word. 



Here are my cards for the card drive.

My cards will be donated to the Cards for Little Hearts Card DriveThe purpose of Cards for Little Hearts is to collect handmade cards for the Heart Center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to distribute to children with congenital heart disease and to help lift their spirits while they are hospitalized for major heart surgery or are having a particularly tough time. The current card drive will run from July 1st - August 25th with Winter Wishes or Holiday Wishes cards collection. For the complete card guidelines and sponsors list click (HERE). I would love for you all to please help spread the word about this card drive as well as participate by donating cards. There are wonderful prizes to be won!



Please use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media!


Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

24 comments:

  1. I love that little dragon. These cards are perfect for little hearts! Thanks for making me aware of this awesome organization.

    Evelun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! LOVING that dragon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards with the super cute Clyde and what a great cause.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet and adorable, M!! The dragon is so adorable!! I love how you've colored him!! The papers and designs are fabulous!! These will be so adored, my sweet friend!! Beautiful cards for a beautiful cause!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are fabulous cards!! Those children are gonna be so thrilled to see these... that dragon is so stinking cute!!!! Love these my friend!!! Thank you for also playing along with us in our FFC this week! I hope you are having a beautiful weekend and thank you for the sweet comment on my mermaid card! Love ya girl!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are super fun and festive. Those children are going to love them. That dragon is totally adorable. Great cards, my friend.
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree you sure did create some suer duper cute cards. Love the adorable dragon and your colored him perfectly. Awesome papers too. Love them.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute and adorable! The kids will love them!! The dragon is just as cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Milly these are just adorable, what a fabulous job you did...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards Migdilia! Fabulous coloring and papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome set of cards! Each child that gets one of these is gonna love Clyde! Thanks for sharing these with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! They are ALL so CUTE! Your coloring is fantastic and I adore that sweet dragon! Have a great day! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet set of cards! Your coloring looks amazing and I just love the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous set! I love clyde! And had no idea he came pre-colored.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute cards for a wonderful cause. So sweet of you to support this cause.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute cards!! Love that adorable little dragon!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I think this dragon just stole my heart Migdalia! He is one CUTE dragon! And for a moment there I thought you colored him up until I saw the colored version in the (). LOL. I really like the sketch layout and all the different pattern papers! Sigh. I wish I can work with pattern papers like you do. Sadly I am pattern paper coordinating challenge! So I guess I'll stick to CAS cards :) Thank you so much for all these super cute and fun cards for the children Migdalia. Oh I can't wait to see them in person. Very excited. May you have a lovely rest of your day friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The dragon is sooooo cute! I love the papers you've used. The children are going to love them! Fabulous!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday, Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! That Christmas dragon is so stinkin CUTE! Look at all of those amazing cards you have created. The kids are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute set of cards. Love that you used the same sketch and different paper combinations. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab creations
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw these cards will make those recipients so happy to receive them. They surely will someone smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"