Saturday, July 15, 2017

Let It Snow!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Saturday!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend!
Today is day 1 of the week long Christmas in July Event over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
So, I decided to join in on the fun as well as joining in on other challenges.

1. Make It Sparkle & Shine



2. The Challenge #91 {A Sketch Challenge}
No automatic alt text available.


Here is what I created:



For my card, I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs and the gorgeous papers from the Zodiac Premium Stack by DCWV. It is one of my favorite stacks!
I used the adorable Polar Bear from Bugaboo Stamps which I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. Then used a stitched/banner die to cut out my adorable image. For my sentiment, I used "Let it Snow" glitter foam stickers from Michaels which I found in my holiday stash. Next, I sprinkled sparkly circles onto my card which I made with a hole puncher and silver paper scraps.


My cards will be donated to the Cards for Little Hearts Card DriveThe purpose of Cards for Little Hearts is to collect handmade cards for the Heart Center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to distribute to children with congenital heart disease and to help lift their spirits while they are hospitalized for major heart surgery or are having a particularly tough time. The current card drive will run from July 1st - August 25th with Winter Wishes or Holiday Wishes cards collection. For the complete card guidelines and sponsors list click (HERE). I would love for you all to please help spread the word about this card drive as well as participate by donating cards. There are wonderful prizes to be won!


Please use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media!



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die (tags) from My Creative Time
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

19 comments:

  1. love Christmas in July your bear is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet, M!! The polar bear is absolutely adorable!! I love the sparkly let it snow!! The papers and design are fabulous!! Love them, my sweet friend!! They will be treasured!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polar bear makes me smile. By Christmas you will have lots of cards already made up. Great job with the head start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! This is one of my all-time favorite Bugaboo images; so sad he has been retired. Great layout and I love the blues and the sparkly sentiment. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable, Migdalia. This is such a cute Bugaboo Bear and your design is perfect. Thanks so much for joining the CIJ Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas Cards! The polar bear is such a sweet image and looks fab on your card design. Love the papers and the sparkly sentiment. The punched circles is a great embellishment idea. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable Milly, love your cute card.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet cards for a wonderful purpose. Brilliant idea using the hole punch to make little snowflakes; I thought they were sequins! And they can be made in any color available!

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Migdalia your card is gorgeous my friend! So so glad to see you participating in the Cards for little Hearts card drive!!!! The cause is very near and dear to my heart! The polar bear is absolutely so stinkin cute! Beautiful paper too! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week too! Hope you are having a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute M! Love the layout and fabulous dies as well as this lovable bear!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too darn cute...love your sweet polar bear! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering our CHRISTMAS IN JULY, current challenge at Catch the Bug, lovely creation. Hope to see you here again.
    [aNNie] GD for Catch the Bug Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautlful. LOve the paper, stitching and colors. The polar bear is too darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my cuteness!! That bear is just adorable!! What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! It has a CAS feel without all the "white". It's simple but beautiful! Love the papers you used.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooooo CA-UUUTE!!! This is just Adorable! I LOVE that sweet little bear and I think this DCWV paper stack you're using is fantastic... it goes with so many things! The design is fun and I love that you created your own sprinkles! LOVE it! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I think I need to check out that DCWV stack. Looks like it has lots of papers you could use for masculine cards. Thank you for joining us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"